This Is My…

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

My holidays have been great! I have brainstormed a list of things I did on the holidays to share with you. I used Microsoft Excel to help me build an excellent timetable of my holidays. I had to choose my two favourite days and I came up with some good ones!

I learnt how to copy tables from Excel on to Global2. My authors purpose was to inform you of my holidays.

How were your holidays?

What was your highlight?

What was the best day?

4 thoughts on “This Is My…

1. Hi Dana,

My holidays were alright but a bit boring i pretty much cleaned the house like almost everyday! 😥 it was not FUN!

My high light was playing my netbook and talking to you o skype!

My best day was ummmm after school on Friday we went to the pool and then we went to Reble to get me new shoes for netball and then I played netball.

Millie :mrgreen:

2. hi Dana
    I loved my holiday my best highlight was when I popped my tire at THE PARK.
    My best day was the day I was at THE PARK it was so fun there was man on BMX doing backflips.
    from Luke how is in your class

3. Hey Dana,
    Your timetable looks like really, really good. :mrgreen:
    My holidays were pretty good but I only did like 7 things. My highlights were going to the movies with Mikayla and going to Mikayla’s house. I’m not quite sure about the best day…
    See ya,
    Dayna